All the arrangements are in place, so get ready for the next exciting London Ice Sculpting Festival
10-11-12 January 2014.
There will be 3 competitions and 20 international ice sculptors, in 10 competing teams. Competition winners will be decided by a panel of art experts. YOU, the public vote for the winner of a competition too.
Single Block Competition
Theme of River Life
Friday 10 January, 12:00 - 14:30
The sculptors surprise us with their free choice of design.
Friday 10 January, 16:00 - 20:00
Big Block Competition
Theme of Fabulous Fashion!
Saturday 11 January, 10:00 - 19:00 continuing Sunday 12 January, 12:00 - 17:00
- IT’S ALL FREE!
- Be amazed by the fast sculpting Single Block competition
- World-class ice sculpting teams!
- 3 days of excitement and fabulous sculptures
- Chance for you, the public, to be the judges and vote!
- Masterclasses for the public to sculpt Penguins or Polar Bears